Onetouch is a value-added digital service provider that brings together compelling design and forward thinking strategies that has helped many businesses succeed online and offline. Our business is built on solving problems; and learning and innovating is part of the process and we’re nothing without our people, that’s why we are looking for capable and committed people, who we can empower to make their own decisions.
Marketing and Sales Executive (ODP-HR-1094)
Can you engage with others, build rapport and deliver exceptional customer service, while offering a no-pressure sales experience? If so, our Marketing and Sales Executive role could be the perfect for you. As a Onetouch Marketing and Sales Executive you’ll be responsible for driving sales performance and delivering exceptional customer service by inspiring and engaging customers. You will be passionate about the products and services Onetouch offers and delivering high standards of customer service. Success in this role is all about understanding the individual needs of the customer first before proposing a solution and offering the kind of service that results in complete customer satisfaction and outstanding sales performance.
It’s our people that make our success possible; our culture and our values are represented in every interaction we have and that sets us apart from our competition.
Base – Competitive + 20% Commision
- The focus in this role will be the sale of our Products, Services and Solutions.
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service through inspiring and engaging the customer.
- Use effective questioning techniques to identify specific customer needs.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Advise customers on suitable products, identify and maximize sales opportunities.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Create and manage relationship between our company and our vendors.
- Source for new and creative ways to package, brand and present our products and services to customers.
- Generate and source leads via external / internal channels, organic, online and referrals.
- Build high value pipeline of New business by telephone / email / meetings / networking.
- Provide daily / weekly reports including pipeline update, meetings scheduled, previous results and forecasts.
- Perform basic adminstration tasks, i.e Data entry, sales lettters, contract letters e.t.c
- Flexible working of up to 4 days a week.
- Ideally some experience in a similar sales environment, however full training will be given.
- A natural ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills.
- Previous experience of working as part of a team and the ability to work co-operatively with others.
- You will be a people-person, time and goal oriented and have impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Event management and advertising experience.
- You will have an excellent grasp of all basic and intermediate MS software packages such as Office, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Confident and professional in dealing with a wide variety of different customer situations.
- Mobile and active willing to approach customers.
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment.
- Exposure to social media marketing such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Excellent negotiating skills, follows procedure and strictly adheres to processes.
- Flexible to cover office opening hours and weekends.
- Full UK Driving Licence (optional).